Friday, July 19, 2013

Zola Acai Juice Review

I have the great opportunity to review products from Zola! I'm super excited about it so I thought I would share the before I tried it benefits of Zola and the products that I'll be reviewing.





Zola Acai Berry Original Juice is really a hit on my taste buds. I love the flavor of Acai Berry and I love all the great antioxidants it provides. For the 8 oz bottle here are the nutrional stats below:


 
 
I usually don't drink juice straight up since due to sugar and the possibility of dumping, but I was surprised at the 125 calories for the bottle and I loved the taste, the texture, and the sweetness that wasn't too sweet! It was a great size bottle for me and I drank it over the course of my morning.
 
I enjoyed that it was 93% juice, has antioxidants, and omegas in the bottle as well. Gluten free and no addes sugar alongisde USDA Organic. Definitely a plus if I am going to "drink my calories!"
 
The price on a drink like this for me is high. You can order off their website at http://zolaacai.com/buy-zola/ and order in cases of 12. For Acai the case is 30.57 which makes each bottle around 2.50 before tax.
 
I liked the product. It was great cold, but I personally would utilize it as a treat rather than an every day or week item. Thank you to Zola for letting me try this product. I will be putting you on my treat list.

 
 
*Please note this review are my thoughts and all thoughts were given freely. I was not paid for this review.*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment